March Meeting Postponed to Wednesday, 3/22
Due to bad weather, we've rescheduled our regular monthly meeting to next Wednesday, March 22. It's still going to be at our new location, Newtown Elementary School, and at our new time, 7 to 9 PM. And we're still going to feature our new agenda format. Here are the highlights:
- Shorter time for routine business
- Local candidate endorsements
- A presentation on the potentially disastrous repeal of the ACA and its replacement with Trumpcare
- A report on our Advocacy activities
- "Open Mike" to hear member concerns and suggestions
- Optional committee work sessions
We'll also be featuring snacks and beverages, and our new PA system, with two microphones for speakers in front and from members.
Don't miss it!